It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-03-26

Notes

Now when I setup computers for whatever, the first thing I need to worry about is software licenses. If I got no license, I got no install. This is a huge change for developers. They have been able to just stand up any box at a moment’s notice up to now.  Been that way in some of the casts since they left college. How things change.

Had a funny dream last night i was reloading ammo and making arrows for composite bows. I’ve been watching too much Walking Dead.

I am really liking OpenShot. It is far from perfect. It has some bugs. I like the interface. I like how text is handled. I like how they handle external editors for text and animation type stuff. So far, so fantastic. This is the first project I’ve really wanted to contribute to the Kickstart project. I’m just too broke. If they get the pledges, I believe they will make a Windows version. That would kick ass because of my current laptop situation. However, I hope to have that situation fixed well before the Windows port is ready.

I banged my right hand into a table while walking around work today. I hit a tendon on a corner of a heavy wooden desk. At first it felt fine. Then I noticed a twinger and a lump. Then typing hurt a bit. By the end of the day I started feeling much better. Still, there is a lump and some movements hurt. It is kind of annoying.

Paraphrasing someone in an interview on NPR this morning. “If they take money out of the banks by force in Cyprus, they will suffer a hemorrhage of deposits out of their banking system.” To this, I utter those immortal words “No shit!”

The Spain minister in charge of stealing money from citizens of Spain let it slip the other day that Cyprus was a template for future failures. This lead the the highest rate of flushing in Spain history over the next fifteen minutes.

No comments: