It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-02-19

Weekend in review

I got a ride Friday evening home from work. The guys were playing a quick game after work and I waited patiently. They finished up and jake and I ran to my house in a hurry because he had a tennis match to get to. I’ve never thought much of tennis probably because I can’t play it. I never have felt much for sports beyond distance. This is jealously fed I’m sure.

I do not remember walking in the door. I can reconstruct it, but it feels different than a memory.

Saturday has vanished from my memory. I know I didn’t get much done. We did go to Cracker Barrel for dinner.  Other than that, I cannot put it together in my head. I did edit and put up another video that I had shot the week before. That was about it.

Sunday was a work day. Elle’s closet rod broke the previous week sometime. Bill, her grandfather, came over and fixed it. I was doing yard work. I didn’t realize Bill was going to hang out the rest of the day and help Elle sort out her closet and room. They made a huge dent. It is going to take a lot of work.

the weather was absolutely amazing. Saturday evening got chilly. Mowing the yard was nice as far as weather. I probably should have used glasses for mowing in addition to safety glasses. I got a headache from all the bright sunlight. Nothing Excedrin couldn’t handle

Funny thing about Monday, seven or eight people locked their passwords out. Not sure what was going on this weekend besides some nice weather. it seemed to be a trend.

No comments: