It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-02-23

Notes

In Firefox, I have a difficult time using all the features in Google Drive. When I save a document as a  copy in Firefox, I have a hard time getting it in to the correct folder. The interface just ignores my commands in many cases. Once I switch to Chrome, things all start to work. Files end up in the correct folders and the interface seems to flow much better. Firefox just isn’t on the high priority test list for Google I suppose.

NPR put up a show touting that inflation died. Last month inflation was 0.0% according to many estimates. That is awesome for consumers. I would put forward that inflation is taking a nap. Inflation is a way for the government or establishment, the people who print the money, to steal from everyone who uses that money. Because, those folks running the world, they getting paid.

Dresden nuclear facility, Who the hell named a nuclear facility after a city that burned?

A nuclear (NRC) inspector named Roach. That guy is perfect for the job.

Last night I took my contacts out to clean them. This morning, they didn’t go in properly. My right eye had some kind of issue. The mayhem that is trying to get them straight lead toe the use of an open contact container getting bumped and both contacts flopping out onto the bedspread. They were not obvious which was right and which was left. I chose poorly. I lasted to 10:00. My prescription is pretty close between eyes, but no cigar.

I’ve noticed that I am more likely to text someone who has added a picture to Google Plus. This makes the image come up in the default address book and texting software.

No comments: