It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-02-21

Notes

In Finland, you pay a percentage of your pay for traffic violations. If you speed, it is 20% of your monthly take home pay. I guess, I if I made a lot of money, I would find ways to get paid outside the country or jam all that pay into things that didn’t count as take home pay.

One of the guys is visiting Mexico at work. He had the VPN password expire while he was there. His phone won't let him call toll free numbers from Mexico. He can’t get through to Mexico numbers for some reason. W could not find a non toll free version of the help desk number. The man is a mess. When I left off, someone was going to conference him in to a call and then call the support line here in the office. I wish him luck.

One of the guys I hadn't spoken to in a while popped up on the chat software. II said “Hadn't heard from you in a while.” He responded “I haven’t heard from me in a while.” Been that kind of eight or nine months.

No comments: