It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-02-16

Notes

Yesterday I shot two videos at lunch. Thought I was ahead of the game. I got home edited one of the videos was about to upload it when I noticed it was jacked. I had to render it again. This takes 45 minutes. Normally this is no big deal. I ended up going to bed. I got up this morning and thought about either uploading the video or copying the files to a drive and uploading them at a break, but Nat and Elle were both asleep in the living room and they have a very busy day today.

EEEEEEEE!!! one of the guys came up to me at work and said my chicken fried steak video is his new favorite video of mine. Awesome.

“If we had only done then with what we know now.” This came out of a radio commentator and people acted like they didn’t understand. I understand. People who work in radio are mostly idiots.

The number of people in China who live on less than $2 a day is larger than the entire population of the U. S. - NPR

Spent half the afternoon fighting user login rights on LDAP and Linux. This kind of crap has got to stop. Someone needs to make a login authentication that frigging works and doesn’t take a team of security gurus to make function on a daily basis. I can’t even explain what the reason was. Let’s just say the karma of the machine in question was out of balance with the authentication servers’ chi. That makes about as much sense.

No comments: