It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-02-11

Notes


China is burning nearly as much coal as the rest ofthe world combined. -NPR

The universe is out there, somewhere. This is an ironic statement. The universe is as much in my left nostril as it is a trillion light years from here.

Let me think. Surely something informative has found its way into my brain today. I foiund a cool old badge of my past employer.It has a picture of him from probably the mid seventies on it. That is not really informative, but it is cool.

I’m getting calls from Collor Time. Someone used me as a reference. “BLOCK!!!” goes the number. It isn’t that I care if they are trying to do their job. I’m not going to be part of it. And no, I’m not going to give them a friend’s information. Especially when the guy on the phone said they have coupons for her and they want an address to track her down. I’m not stupid man. I been round this block once or twice.

Why am I so grumpy? No one is paying me not to be so.

Lunch conversation:
I didn’t participate in lunch today. I grabbed some chicken sandwiches and ate at my desk while working. I did walk past the lunchroom at work. I do not remember details, but someone was talking about cars. Someone was talking about work and someone else was talking about their house. The rest has vanished from my mind.

Software:
Wifi tool: InSSIDer
Wifi list of tools: TechRepublic

No comments: