It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-02-04

Notes


Skipped a couple days on all my social media. Well, that isn’t really true. I skipped some time on the blog and vlog, but kept up Twitter, Facebook and G+. Not sure why, except those are so easy to post to while the others are the same as they have always been, but by comparison to current alternatives, have become far more difficult over the past several years.

Sometimes when you stop to smell the roses, you get stung in the face.

One of the guys in support bought me lunch today. We went to McD. It was an informative conversation. He is getting tossed all over the country. He is also trying to move. He and his wife want to have more children. I do not know what I let go about myself. Hope it was a two way communication.

No comments: