It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-01-08

Notes


The viola came up in conversation today. I couldn’t believe it. I wasn’t sure what exactly a viola was. It is what I thought. It is a bigger violin. If it were invented today it might be called a base violin. Not many viola solos I imagine. Not long after finding out what a viola was, I heard a joke about it.

What is the difference between a viola and a coffin? The coffin has the corpse on the inside.

it has been one of those gloomy days. We just don’t get many of these days in East Texas. We typically get hurricanes and storms. Today, we are probably getting as much rain, but in the form of low wind, small drops and cold wind. This one is going to sneak up on some folks. The walk in this morning was more or less saturated. Can’t wait for tomorrow. It should be a nice swim.

I have uploaded 440 videos to YouTube. That’s nuts. I’m not sure, but I think ti counts some of the files I’ve deleted as well. I accidently uploaded more than one duplicate. Still, tons of videos for a complete amaeture. There are actually a couple good ones.

No comments: