It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-01-30

Note


Harry Houdini made the first successful flight in Australia.

I installed a Firefox addon at work, but I haven’t restarted my Firefox yet. It has been over a week. Linux boxes just don’t need rebooting like Windows.

Somewhere in Texas there is an eBook only library opening up. I like the fact that this is in Texas. I feel a bit proud about that. They will lend the readers along side the books. I hope nothing goes wrong.  I hope all the devices come back in better condition than they left.

I swore I was going to get outside at lunch today. It was nice. Even if I didn’t get any food, I wanted to get out and walk around for a bit just to relax. never happened. It was one of those crazy days all day. Everyone had problems that I’ve never messed with before. It was one of those days that just sapped the strength. Thing is, it still worked out OK. I didn’t feel overwhelmed. I kept going. I rolled on. Things pretty much worked out.

Listening to NPR I hear the following exchange, paraphrasing.
“Egypt’s new constitution has their [I don’t remember who they are]  budget is guaranteed. Does this threaten the legitimacy of the constitution?”
“No one questions the legitimacy of the constitution.”
This was said in a way that made me think that no one dares question the legitimacy of the constitution.

Loud noise is bad for you. It can not only cause damage to you, it can cause issues with mental health. They are working on a chemical that will help the human body regenerate the little hairs that allow us to hear sound. The mental issues are not covered in this testing.

No comments: