It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-01-21

Forgot it was a holiday today until I got on the bus. Turns out, the bus driver has to drag his feet ito keep on schedule if the traffic is not present.

I listened to an NPR audiocast about a couple developers who came up with a stand alone lamp that ran off gravity alone. The trouble is, it didn’t run off gravity alone. What it did was rely on a human to lift a weight and then run off the weight slowly falling back toward Earth. Thankfully, the designers corrected the anownscert pretty quickly. I like the idea, but it is far from a miracle. It is simply more convenient than turning a crank.

For some reason, I had a jump in views over the weekend. Can’t tell where they came from because all my numbers have not updated. It takes about a week for all the different parts of YouTube analytics to catch up. I hope this is a symptom of the free service.I would not like to make money off those numbers.

I looked at my watch about 8:00. Then I looked at my watch at 12:15. Would have missed a meeting completely, but it had been changed.

No comments: