It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-04

Notes

What is with Tuesdays? They are invariable the longest day of the week for me. Never understood this. It has happened this way since I was in middle school.

Intelligence varies from one day to the next. Blood sugar, time of day, any number of other factors change your ability to solve problems. The complex world in which we live may be raising intelligence from one generation to another. I believe  it is measurement methods. The average intelligence of Nobel prize winners is 120. Average is designed to be 100.

I was watching some YouTube videos of game play yesterday. That is, computer game play. I noticed I could pretty easily tell when someone was using a game game controller instead of a mouse to control view. The movements are much smoother with a controler. They are much more choppy with a mouse. I remember having a very hard time with a controler. The mouse felt much more natural to me. That might just be because that is how I started playing games.

Cheese-It crackers give me a stomach ache. Why do I continue to eat them? Oh, yes. They are free at the snack bar thing at work. They are trying to kill me.

No comments: