It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-22

Notes


Is it the end of the world? Well not according to the half of the planet that has already gone through most of the day.  Some say this is simply the beginning of a new era. I say it was hopefully the last workday of my year.

What are my plans for the last real end of the year break that I will have for some time? Well, I would like to get some poetry written. May or may not show up on the blog. I would like to shoot some videos. It doesn’t matter how bad those are. They will go on the vlog.

Elle found my wedding ring under the bed in the master bedroom. I tried wearing it for one night and the tendon running along the top of my finger is sore this morning. I had  to take it off. I cannot wear jewelery. I’m going to try wearing a watch again. I miss wearing a watch.

The number one destination for Scotch is the far east. Japan and now China are mad for the elixir. Like it myself if I’m honest.

 I was one of the early adopters at work for the new network. This is only because I’m in IT. My passwords came due yesterday. It took me an hour to get them all changed. I’m getting reports that some of the other folks having to do the same effort are having an easier time of it. Of course, they don’t have two computers or some of the strange IT related accounts to deal with.

No comments: