It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-10

New Phones

I have to change Phone companies. The plan I’ve been on for a while through Virgin mobile is about to go batshit. This means signing up with Verizon. The company I now work for has some discounts through Sprint, AT&T and Verizon.

I ditched T-Mobile because they were thinking about being bought out by AT&T so they are out this time too. I just don’t care if they have the best plan on the planet. Sprint, that is who I have now via Virgin Mobile. I feel in my bones that Virgin Mobile is going away and the same kind of thing will happen With Sprint. I don’t like Sprint plans or how they handle customer service. Version was recently rated as a pretty decent company to deal with as a customer so I’ll give them a try.

This may mean I need to get on a plan again. I hope there are options for lowering the rate after the contract is up or buying the phones outright and securing a monthly rate without the payment amount built in every month on phones that are paid for. I shall not hold my breath.

As for coverage, I could care less.

Data is going to be an issue. Nat will want to use data on her phone occasionally and It is going to cost a fortune. I’m simply not going to be able to cover it. All the plans now have caps and overage costs. The idea is don’t go over your plan. The numbers on the plans are so low that you cannot user your devices without going over. The companies rape you every month if you do all the amazing things they intice you to do.

God, help me get a dal. Help me not get screwed.

No comments: