It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-06

Notes:

2012-11-05
Ate a Snickers early this morning. I had a bunch of meetings and needed to have some sugar in my blood. Not sure it helped. The meetings went pretty well.

Pet peeve of mine is people asking to ask a question. This is followed closely by telling me they have a question  to ask me.

2012-11-06
A red state like Alabama gets hit by a hurricane and Obama waists no time hitting his scheduled campaign stops. New York gets hit by a huge storm and The president is on station.

Listened to Penn Jillette interview George Takei. Wow, that was crazy. Penn Sunday School. He spoke of the Japanese people, citizens, getting screwed over by the U. S. during WWII. It was difficult to listen to. I knew it happened, but I hadn’t heard someone who was there speak about it.

No comments: