It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-30

Notes:

Gangnam style! It is Korean. Why is this song hitting big? I am the last person to understand this sort of thing. The only band I really ever called was Red Hot Chili Peppers. I just knew the first time I heard them on the radio that they were going to be huge. I would say they had their moment in the lime light.

Geek News Central has been raving about the Windows 8 interface. The  guy likes it, but he has an issue with the constant and continuous cost of getting things done on a daily basis. You need to install external apps of course to get anything done. That is normal. The issue I have with it is that I’m broke. I have always had to find open solutions to save on cost. I will continue to do so out of need.

Women who drink wine tend to have more intelligent kids and more kids. This has nothing to do with wine except that people who have more money tend to drink wine. The measure of intelligence is measured via education and people with more money have better access to education. Correlation, not causation.

This blog is about to turn ten next Spring. Wonder if I should do something special.

At some point gay marriage will not be a blocker in the laws of this country. I cannot wait for the mass exodus of religious zealots and social conservatives. I bet the straight up bigots will stay because they are in to hating people, so this just gives them a better excuse to do so.

Gave someone who lives in Mexico my blog address. I’m international people! Well, someone in Canada reads the blog already. I think someone in Britain does as well. I’m more international.

No comments: