It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-03

Notes

I may need to listen to a couple audiocasts this weekend to make up for the fact that I just am unable to listen to as many since I’ve been so busy at work. If I were doing things like programming I could sit there and listen. I’m in IT at the moment and need to hop up every five minutes.

I have to come in to work tomorrow (Saturday). The really sad thing is that I’m taking it easy today (Friday) as a result. The coming in is for a specific inventory thing. I’m just not looking forward to it. I wish I could have started Friday afternoon, but I didn’t have all the stuff I needed.

You stand on a podium. The thing you set your notes on is a lectern.

So very nice outside today. It is the second of November and the air is warm and not very humid. It is almost warm. I wore two shirts this morning for the picture. It is still too warm for such things.

I listened to an NPR story about a girl in Pakistan who is trying to go to school in Pakistan. The Taliban shot her for speaking out. I listened to another story on the BBC that spoke of talking ATM machines for the visually impaired. They mentioned there were more speaking ATM machines in Pakistan than the UK. Telling.

I have no idea who is going to win the next presidential election here in the U. S.. I do know the person who wins will not be the one I want to win. I want someone who will run the country like a leader. I want someone who will have the U. S. citizen and the country in mind when making decisions, not the next election.

No comments: