It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-28

Notes

What do you call a cow with no legs? ... Ground beef.

They gave us laptop capable backpacks at work. I had to transfer all my crap over to the new backpack. That is, I had to stop carrying a bunch of crap that I never really used. This is liberating. I should force myself to get smaller backpacks in the future for this reason. The new pack is lighter. There is one distinguishing feature of the pack that I kind of like. There are No logos on the pack whatsoever. Never noticed this on anyone before.

I didn’t know “whatsoever” is one word until my spell checker insisted on it in the previous paragraph.

SpaceX is apparently working on plans for charging a ticket price to get people to Mars. I heard the $500,000 price tag mentioned. That just doesn’t seem like enough money to pay me to go to Mars. (smiles)

No comments: