It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-10-30

Weekend

I got quite a bunch of things done this past weekend.  a bunch for me anyway.

  • Worked a bit from home, though what I did didn’t help that much.
  • Laundry all of Saturday.
  • Mowed the yard, including weed whacking around the tree in the back yard.
  • Shot a video of fixing my lanyard on my flashlight

Then I made it back to work and had to do so much in so short amount of time that I thought my head would explode. I got home Monday evening and was so brain dead that I just couldn’t function. I went to bed early and got up feeling much better than the previous evening

Work hasn’t brought me down. I have a hundred tickets under my name and looking at them just makes me laugh instead of depressed. Which, is much better. I kill myself to get things done. Most stuff gets done. Some still sits.

I have an inventory to finish. The deadline is looming. I worked on it today by collecting old machines that people do not need any more. Every one I collect is one I do not need to track. My office is full of dirty old boxes. I didn’t get a single box tracked today. I got several collected and the spreadsheet set up. I’m glad the deadline got pushed to Monday. If things start to get out of hand, I can rely on at least one weekend day to make up the lost time. Do not want to go there.

The truth be told, I’m still very excited about what is going on. It is a lot of work, but it is good work that feels like I’m getting some things done. Goals are being achieved, most of the time.

No comments: