It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-10-01

Notes:

There are some cool bits to the timelapse that I shot over the weekend. Might get some useful footage.

Unics live longer. I would live longer. Much less stressful.

I didn’t get lunch today. Just a bit busy  After lunch time, I was hungry. Go figure. I went to the lunchroom where in one of the refrigerators I keep a stash of peanut butter. I haven’t gotten any bread in a while for sandwiches so I just grabbed a plastic spoon and dug in. The spoon snapped and a billion little shards of plastic sprinkled themselves all over the inside of the peanut butter jar. I had to throw it out. Half a jar of peanut butter hitting the skids. I could only imagine myself choking on some stabby piece of plastic from that spoon. Not worth it. Now, I have neither pancake mix, nore peanut butter.

No comments: