It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-18

Time travel

I was working on a time machine when I showed up and warned myself not to travel back in time. The other me smashed the machine which of course made him vanish. A few seconds after he vanished the machine was mysteriously restored to working order, ready to go.

I reached for the button and I appeared again screaming something about how horrible time travel is and smashed the machine again.

After the third time, I started videoing what was going on, but the videos keep going blank. It appears that the time line attempts to fix itself once the provocateur time traveler stops paying attention to the immediate situation. This might make time travel more difficult than I originally planned.

...

What was I talking about? ... Oh, my new time machine.

No comments: