It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-29

Notes:

ave me a ride in this morning so I could bring in leftover pizza from last night. I swapped out the wiper blades this morning on her car and completely forgot to grab the pizza. I texted Nat and she said it would be more for me to eat tonight and this weekend. Love you too sweety.

Listened to an audio cast about the Chinese communist government, remember, technically they are still communist, is having a difficult time allowing any online communication without allowing some criticism of the government. The Chinese way of life now includes communicating online. If The government cuts off this line of communication the economy would collapse and the people would starve because no one uses mail or the phone to organize the movement of people and previsions around the country any more.

Somehow I still listen to the audiocasts and news that contains politics. You can’t avoid it. I’m going to write in someone this year. I know a lot of Republicans who feel similar to me. The Republican party is too religious and not conservative enough. That is, they still spend too much money and then say things that sound like something a conservative person might like to hear. I wish both sides would lose.

One of the guys at work is on crutches. I can hear him clack his way round. He broke a bone in his foot so it will be awhile before he is back up to snuff. I was on crutches several months ago. My issues was gout.

Test: Regardless of what the problem is, if you think the best solution is something other than government intervention, you are a conservative. If you believe the government is the best solution, you are a liberal. Do you suppose this is a good litmus test?

Leaving the video camera taking a time lapse over the weekend aimed out one of the building windows. Don’t know if I’ll catch anything cook, but I’ll put up anything here. It turns out if you unplug the camera, instead of trying to use the battery to continue shooting, it turns off. This is annoying because the big storm tomorrow might make for an interesting display. The power is likely to go out, so the odds of getting anything cool are diminished. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I just hope no one walks off with the camera.

No comments: