It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-27

Notes:


One of the troubles the Greeks have with austerity changes coming down the pike from on high, is they, the Greek people, will have at or near the European poverty line for the rest of their lives to make the plan work. People are blowing a gasket. I would as well.

CEOs are worried about uncertainty in overseas markets. “China is slowing down.” “Europe is in chaos.” These are some of the quotes from Marketplace. Oil is dropping. Gas is not. The cost of food is up. Everything is nuts financially.

I am so jaded by problems with my phone that every time I make a change to something and it works, I feel like I got something new. This is a bad thing. I became livid when I have to reboot my phone to make it work. I become livid when my phone crashes and makes me wait 45 seconds to check my Twitter. Only this morning was I able to move several aps to the memory card to free up some space. The phone has been throwing errors for weeks off and on.

Really having issues with wifi at work. I have issues with the network at the house too, but it is the internet access that is the issue at the house. At work we are in the middle of a building stuffed to the back teeth with wifi access points. When run an app on my phone called wifi analyzer, I get thirty active access points in some places. I believe we are just one among too many to get a good signal constantly. it is becoming a real issue because our new business model calls for better wifi access for a lot more people. Fortunetly, we are getting some help.

No comments: