It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-24

Notes:

The walk in this morning was foggy. It was nuts because it rolled down one side of the street and not the other. I sat through one iteration of a traffic light just watching the fog move slowly past a street light. Tried to get it on video, but I doubt it comes out worth a crap.

Walked out the door without the cover on my phone. I have one of those rubber things. I have to say it is more comfortable and more slippery. The reason I took it off is the power cord wants to pop out with the rubber case on the phone. I may have to stop using the case.

Spain isn’t Greece. Spain is much larger. Spain is poised to fall off a cliff soon. If Europe survives saving Spain, they will then have to look at France. Remember France? The economy of France is in trouble. France is even bigger than Spain and Greece combined. If anything the EU needs France to be on the bailing end, not the being bailed end.

One of the audiocasts I frequent has a serial of The Handmade’s Tale. My God, that is a depressing story. They do a fantastic job of telling the story. Listening to the religious overtones of the story make me wonder if this might be what a religious autocracy feels like,

You should not be given important things. You should not be denied important things.

When people have problems with their email, they will call the helpdesk and say that their computer is broken.

I can’t think of a single person I knew in highschool I still know much less hang out with.

No comments: