It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-17

Notes: \\

It rained this morning on the way in. One of these days I want to record my morning commute in the rain. I have a water resistant pouch thing for my camera. I wouldn’t trust it in the pool, but the rain would not get in on the first try. I had dry feed because I walked on the opposite side of the street in traffic instead of the grass. However, my legs got wet from sideways rain. Not too bad. I dried off by the time I went to the doctor’s office for my consult on gout.

The new laptops we are getting have a screwy touch pad. The surface is textured with bumps. I have no idea why. I mean, it is designed supposedly to allow you to move your finger across the surface all day long. This thing feels a bit like worn down sandpaper. It isn’t that it will take your fingerprints off, it is a tactile comfort thing. It feels funny. Not sure how long it will take to get used to.

No comments: