It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-13

Notes:

I tried to shoot a time lapse of the sun rise this morning. The clouds blocked the sunrise and the building was fogged over so badly that the image out the window was completely obscured. There was a really cool lightning show going on, but my camera was taking one frame every second so most of that was missed I’m sure. I’ll have to review it this evening to find out of there is any salvageable footage.

One of the people in an interview described military drones as “... being used to kill brown people in optional wars.” He also said the attitude about these things would be different if people on their main street caffe were being blown up because some other government you don’t agree with wanted someone dead. I have to agree on both points.

No comments: