It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-26

I am the 53%




FieldData
TitleI am the 53%
DescriptionHere in, I complain about politics.

This blog entry

My links
* Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/zhsy00001
* Google+ https://plus.google.com/110920679448216202152/posts/p/pub
* Blog http://plastickelly.blogspot.com
* YouTube RSS http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/zhsy00001/uploads
Tagsvlog vlogging politics 53% fifty three percent rant rave
LinkLink

Remember that statement Romney made about 47% of Americans being moochers? Well, he said they were a lost cause to try to convert to the Republican vote. The 47% were happily dangling from the government tit and will do anything it takes to stay there.

Ever wonder why politicians never tell the truth? This is why.Mitt believes this or he wouldn’t have said it. This is one of those teaching moments. Romney didn’t screw up here. The public is screwing up. We should thank Mitt for speaking his mind and letting people who may vote for him know what he believes.

Where are the 57% protests? Oh, that’s right. They are all working. They don’t have time to protest. They can’t afford lobbyists.

Who are the 47%
  • Elderly
  • Low wage earners
  • Unemployed
  • All those people who have stopped looking for work who, by the way used to be called the unemployed
  • Prison inmates

I started out wanting to make this in to a video. It was just too complicated of a topic for me to tackle without a bunch of planning. It would be timely. I am worried that YouTube, being a bastion of liberal comment and blocker of the opposing opinions, would find a reason to kill my channel. It saddens me that this company has as much influence over the discussion of freedom and political choice that they do.

It is getting to the point that I don’t want to hear the speeches any more. I want to hear the gaffs. I want to hear the open microphones. I want to know what politicians invest in and what they say when they call someone at 3:00 am in the morning with a frantic tinge in their voice. I want to have a tap on their mother’s phone so that call that comes in to tell their family to bug out makes it to me as well.

If we had to pay our taxes at the same time we voted, we would live in a different country.

Links:
Makes it sound like a conspiracy theory

Holy smoke, I’m linking to the Huffington Post. My soul aches. Half the news links in the first 10 on Google News are to the Huffington Post. Bias much? It is difficult not to rely on the site.

No comments: