It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-08-15

Notes:

2012-08-15

Most people say they want smaller government until they are the ones affected by the cuts.

Obama won't even say the word "stimulus" any more. It has become toxic.

an atheist believes there is no god. An agnostic believes it cannot be proven either way. I believe in God, yet reject religion. What is that called?

I use Google Reader for my podcasts. It has some shortcomings. Not the least of which is the lack of a rating system. I would like to give stars or thumbs up or down to podcasts on a per episode basis.

Lately, I've been bunching several notes sections together. I think I messed up last night and missed a post or double posted something. I need to stop doing this when I'm fighting off sleep late in the evening if I want things to not suck.

Saw an interesting post on Facebook. "You are prettier than a beer truck pulling up in my driveway." That is the kind of complement that a real guy gives. I don't like beer that much, but I get the sentiment.

Amos and Andy were two white guys. I have the hardest time listening to them. They were on one kind of media or another from 1928 to 1960 doing that show. It disgusts me. I don't blame these men for following the money. I don't blame people for laughing at shows that were racist by today's standards.

Last night I edited a video with the touch pad on my laptop. I had done some editing before with the device, but not much. I found myself craving a mouse. This time, the mouse was across the room and I didn't feel like getting up and dragging my lazy carcass over there and getting it. It was a snap to edit the video. It didn't cost me much additional time to use the touch pad. This means my dislike of using it for video editing was a preference and not based on performance.

Lately, I've been running power strips under the couch and other furniture to bring plugs to the front, you know, where the devices re.

Had to hunt down a modem to day. We want to set up a low traffic fax system at work. We ended up using an old laptop that had been collecting dust for the last couple years. I'll probably keep you informed about or progress. I think I have an old modem at the house that hasn't been used in forever. I might just bring it in for giggles.

Wouldn't it be funny if jalapeƱos were the fountain of youth? That or pickles. If you ate pickles every day, you would live forever. Wouldn't it be great if it were that easy?

Anything you do that is not the most difficult thing you have ever done is teaching you enough.

No comments: