It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-08-31

Goals this weekend:


  • Baptize the house in bug killer.
    • Lawn granules
    • Spray weep holes and eves with elixir of death.
    • Spray inside with slightly less crazy chemicals.
  • Pay bills.
  • Put together a video of some kind.
    • Putting together bug killing equipment
    • Killing bugs

We are being invaded by ants and wasps or hornets, flying bugs with big stingers. Nat got trapped in her car because several of these dive bombers hovered over the car as she sat in the garage after having pulled in. She didn’t want to close the door because that would just lock them in. Making a run for it is just childish.

Got me a brand new sprayer. Got me a whole bucket of yard guard graines. Gonna kill me some bugs.

I’m sure I’ll think of more as the weekend goes, but that is it at the time of writing.

If I’m honest, it has been a while since I came in on a weekend. I can count the weekends I worked on one hand at my old job with the huge company. Now I’m headed for an even bigger company. Not sure what will happen with things like overtime and weekends. Both will still be worked for sure. I just don’t know what the policies will look like.

My grandmother used to work nights for the phone company. She was an operator.back in the  “Number please.” days. She prefered nights because she would work six hours and get paid for eight. I don’t think that policy survived past the seventies. Now, they have people in different time zones answer the calls. Can you even get a human being any more?

No comments: