It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-07-04

Why you should get insurance

This video is of a guy with a car restoring business in Dallas. His wife had a bicycle accident several months ago. They didn't have insurance. Now, this guys is killing himself to pay tens of thousands of dollars worth of medical bills. It has just about ruined him and his business.

If you do not have health insurance, look in to catastrophic care insurance. The one I looked in to several years ago had something like a $12,000 deductible. It was designed to cover disasters on otherwise healthy young people who didn't feel the need to pay for normal health insurance. I used to tell this kind of story to the guys at my old work. We had to buy our own insurance there. When I got a family, I changed jobs because I could not afford insurance where I was.

No comments: