It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-07-25

Notes:

2012-07-24

What sound does a sheep make when it has a stick of dynamite up it's ass? ... "Sys-boom-bah!" Heard on The Penn Sunday School podcast. It was originally uttered on Johny Carson a millennia ago.

Notes:

alpha, bravo, Charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot, golf, hotel, India, Juliette, kilo, lima, Mike, November, Oscar, papa, Quebec, Romeo, Sierra, tango, uniform, Victor, whisky, X-ray, Yankee, Zulu. I did need to look up the spelling of several words, but I got the sounds correct. I need to keep going until it is natural.

One of the podcasts I listen to is from Australia. It is funny listening to them talk about Spring in July.

Briton has blown 15 billion dollars on a party. Now that it is far too late to fix anything, the people who are walking off with fattened pockets are admitting that it was not an investment. Few who live in the place where the Olympics makes any money on them. I am still very glad that Houston lost the Olympic bid all those years ago. I was preying we would loose it. Houston is far too ugly for the Olympics.

Sunday evening I got about 3 hours of sleep. Monday I didn't feel that bad. As a matter of fact, I stayed up past 22:00 watching Warehouse 13. I caught a full night's sleep last night. (Monday night) Today, however, I'm sputtering. Is it psychosomatic? What is the deal? This is one of those questions I should send in to Dr Karl.

One of the other IT guys is a generous when ti comes to making networks jump through hoops. He was complaining at break today that it took him an hour to get a Vista 32 bit system talking to a printer. This kind of thing has happened to me. I don't feel so bad. That sort of thing has happened to me a couple times. I've even gripped about it on this blog.

No comments: