It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-06-07

Notes:

I really want to live in Lake Woebegone for a couple years. I Tweeted something about retirement a couple days ago and it has been sticking in my head. Not sure I'll get the opportunity. It would be awesome.

I really hate it when someone asks if they can barrow my parent's stuff. I have to say no before it gets to my parents. Friend of ours is moving this weekend.

The family will have some brisket this weekend. I can't wait. We are also going to help a friend move. I hate that. There have been times I have needed help moving and could not find anyone who would do so. I was really stuck. I just had to make it work. I've had friends who would have killed themselves trying to help me move. I've had friends who just wouldn't.

Had some Whole Foods jalapeno corn bread this afternoon. It was both sweet and spicy. It was fantastic.

I spend a far too huge chunk of my time hooking up people's printers. You would think that after four decades, someone would have figured out how to plug in a printer and it, you know, work. They say they have done this. The problem is software funny enough. Most of the printer drivers just don't exist in a way that an operating system can connect to the internet and download them without having already installed special software beforehand.

No comments: