It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-05-07

Notes:

Thorium fuel. Sounds like a plan. Lets get some experiments going.

I'm still stewing over the mouse pointer issues in Ubuntu. It takes an act of Congress to change the pointer. I am displeased.

At work, we are just like every other company on the planet. We need to create new users. This means, all the services that new users use must have license and such. I find myself balancing the need to create new user accounts with both getting rid of old accounts and making sure we have plenty of time to correct any issues that arise from our systems. Just one more thing required of your friendly neighborhood IT guy.

My back hurts. it is my lower back. It only hurts when I move or bend. It is gout, I'm convinced. I had a glass of wine Friday evening and by Saturday evening my back hurt. The pain is not as bad as my ankle was a couple months ago. It feels better to keep moving. I even replaced one of the water cooler bottles earlier today without incident. I barely felt the tension in my spine. Putting on socks and tying my shoes, however, is agonizing.

No comments: