It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-05-10

Buy American

I do not go out of my way to buy American. I do not know what buy American means because Mexicans are calling themselves Americans as they should. We should call ourselves U. S. Citizens and say things like buy U. S. products.

  • Our car is a Toyota. It works. It has nearly 100,000 miles at six years old. So far so good.
  • My primary machine at the House is a Frakenbox. I have no idea where all the bits came from except the majority could only have come from South East Asia.
  • We buy Dells, Samsung, Toshiba and a couple old IBM/Lenovo laptops at work.
  • My wife has a Dell laptop. I'm pretty sure it was made in China.
  • My home laptop is a Fujitsu. It was a much appreciated gift from my parents.
  • The server I have at the house is an HP, also a gift from my parents.
  • My video cameras are Canon and Toshiba.

I use what works as much as I can. I take cost and quality in to consideration when buying things. Made in the U. S. A. might be a tiebreaker.

No comments: