It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-04-06

Notes:

Oklahoma City has a 5.x% unemployment. Apparently it is the place to find a job. Just so long as you have something related to Oil. Houston and San Antonio are in the top 10 as well. Providence Road island is dead last.

Three billion years ago, the sun was only 80% as bright and assumability, hot. Earth was in a state that was not much different than today when looking at temperature and pressure. They think that the atmosphere may have had more greenhouse gasses, or the chemicals were differently balanced than they are now. I wonder if the Earth was closer to the sun that long ago.

In theory, the largest rain drop is 6.8mm. In reality a large rain drop is 5mm.

I don't like auto correct on my phone because at least with typos, you can tell when I screwed up typing and didn't say something completely stupid. Maybe I should deliberately put in types to mask my stupidity.

We used map navigation on my phone to get to the funeral home yesterday. This was the first time we really depended on it. Nat had her normal print out and map as primary so I guess we only used the navigation as a backup. It was really nice having the distance to the next turn ready at a glance. The lady's voice really did sound more and more annoyed as you refuse to turn the way she says just because you want less lights or a specific route.

I am completely addicted to Spotify. It is to the point that I want to hurry up and listen to all my podcasts so I can go listen to the huge list of crap that I have already gathered and assigned to play lists. It is amazing. Songs kick off immediately.

No comments: