It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-04-02

Notes:

I ordered a new pare of boots on Amazon last night. That is correct, I ordered shoes online. I've done it once before. This time it is cost. I need to replace on of the pares of my boots because they came apart in such a way that I consider premature and unnecessary. No more Caterpillar boots for a while. The boots I ordered are Wolverine. I've had good luck with Wolverine. They are not steel toe, but they have plastic on the toe. They are not so much work boots as hiking boots. I'm going to give them a try. I believe they were $99 at Academy and I paid $65.x including shipping.

It rained this morning. I was surprised. I hadn't heard there was a chance. I must not have been paying attention. I made it in to work about half an hour before it started. It was thick as soup for about fifteen minutes. A couple of folks came in dripping this morning.

The Republicans are headed for a convention and perhaps a couple interventions on the way. The "other" candidate wannabes are not bailing out on queue. Thins are plowing headlong to a last minute fight. I love it. I'm glad the lesser guys are making the greater guy work for it. Goodness knows that the press are not slapping either side around to get answers.

One of the guys brought in some biscuits that were still gooey and smothered in some kind of butter sugar nut concoction. They were amazing. His wife made them for church and then forgot to take them along. I think I ate three of them. Nearly made myself sick. I was not the only one who loved them. I need that recipe. Well, I really don't need that recipe.

Sunday was April Fools day. I thought YouTube was playing a prank on me. All the Flash video was blue. Actually, red and blue were swapped. I didn't figurer it out until today. It turns out there is some kind of driver glitch in Ubuntu on NVIDIA and I have to true off hardware acceleration on all Flash video or see the planet though Smurf colored glasses.No big deal, but I feel even more the fool for catching on earlier.

No comments: