It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-03-22

Note:

What a beautiful day. It turned out to be one of those days here in Houston where you want to open all your windows. Those are rare. You need low humidity, proper temperature, and a breeze. It is best that it rained in the last day or so because that pulls so much pollution out of the air.

Lunch conversation today consisted of a ton of work stuff. It was, to a word, the kind of thing you don't want to put on a blog. It was also the kind of thing that I wish someone hadn't been talking about in an open restaurant. If you look around to make sure no one from the company is in ear shot, don't say it. I was uncomfortable, but soaked up every soluble.

This morning went so slow that it scared me. Thing is, I was very busy. I got a lot done. Normally, this makes my morning go very quickly. Not today. I was busy. I got a lot done. Yet, the day drug like the exhaust on a 56 Chevy in Cuba.

I junked a bunch of computers today. They were so old that they were no longer useful to be honest. By junk, I mean pulled the drives and got them ready to be recycled. I'm not sure who we use, but we do some kind of recycling. Some of them were old friends. They were the first computers I used at my current job to build and develop. One cannot dwell. I think my phone has more computation power than some of these boxes. What took us so long?

No comments: