It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-03-12

Note:

It was foggy most of the morning. This weekend was the time change. This means that technically, I was walking in to work an hour earlier than before. It was foggy. It was really wet. I walked across the street in the street. I did this because the ground is soaked and I am just sick of walking to work in the wet and being wet most of the day at work. It gets old quickly. For a long time we have been under a drought. This hasn't been a problem. The drought appears to be over from a pedestrian standpoint.

A friend of mine was texting me from the unemployment office. She complained about how frigging slow those folks were. I reminded her that they already have jobs. She didn't think that was funny.

Tried to shoot a time lapse vid of me unboxing some printers this afternoon. Thing is, I didn't get the printers in the shot. Bah.

No comments: