It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-03-22

Nine years

Coming up on nine years of this blog.

I cannot believe I've kept this thing up for so long. Next year will make a decade. You can follow me through changes all over the place. I don't remember not having a blot to be honest. It seems like something that I do all the time without thinking of it.

If I were a professional, I would have some kind of list of things that have changed in my life and links to pertinent entries to reminisce about the time spent tapping about me. However, I'm not going to. I'm far to lazy.

Nine years. Elle is nine. She is just slightly older than this blot. She might have some kind of blog type page some day. I worry that this kind of thing will cost a bundle to have in the future. I can't imagine that Blogger makes money off these things any more. The bandwidth cannot be made back. I need to make a backup of this blog now that I think of it. Not that I would eve put it up somewhere else, but it would give me a false of security.

Here is to the next nine years. Nine more after that.

No comments: