It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-03-14

Lunch conversation

I don't think I said three words at lunch. It isn't that I didn't want to participate. I just didn't have much to say. It was one of those days where you feel like every moment in a conversation isn't a good moment to jump in. I only checked my phone three or four times before the food showed up.

  • Work
    • What is the state of the company?
    • Are we selling like we should?
    • Our Numbers are better than our competition.
    • Will we meet expectations?
    • New People, Old People, Bosses
    • Division shakeups.
    • Travel for the company.
  • Video Games (I wasn't listening)
  • Kids
  • Do you have your kid this weekend?
  • Vacationing with kids.
  • Time off for Spring break
  • People dying in elevators. This is the only subject I contributed to.
  • A huge explosion that killed a bunch of people. This sparked a discussion of pipe pressures and just how hot is it inside one of those gas pipes?

No comments: