It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-11-01

Notes:

Yesterday was the last day of Vlogtober. I hope to get better quality rather than higher quantity on the videos in the near future. I do really enjoy doing the videos. I'm told I do a better job when my arm is twisted than when I plan things out. Whatever. More videos, not every day. Slightly better quality.

MF Global goes under and no one cares. People are getting used to the idea of big firms dying without taking down the financial markets. They screwed up and went out of business for it. This is how things should work.

The UN is catching shit about counting some illiterate millionaires as poverty stricken masses. There is a move to re-jigger the metrics for counting as impoverished on an international scale. I have to tell you, many people in the U. S. who count as impoverished would not count under this system. I think we should switch.

Mark Lavin was all bout the Cane guy and his issues. He is being attacked by the media left and right. I don't particularly like the guy's ideas for reform. Nor do I like his politics. I am glad he is being vetted, but I wish the people on the left would get vetted by the press with the same vigor.

I've got to be careful describing the duties that I perform every day. I don't want the whole company to know that I'm passing out HDMI cables. Everyone will want three. So, I call them video cables. This is the truth.

Went to Whole Foods for a new Netti pot. My old one crappy plastic one broke. This one is ceramic. The trip there and back was terrifying. The people at the store were nice. It was packed at lunch time on a Tuesday. They are so frigging expensive on everything. They will do just fine I expect through these tough times.

No comments: