It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-11-15

Mission log

This is "not really work" stuff that I did at work today.

Time Event
05:00 Got up.
06:?? Left for work.
07:11 Clocked in to work.
07:15 Made coffee and ate 2 pieces of Apple pie left from yesterday's lunch thing for breakfast.
10:00 Fire drill. We don't go outside. That might cause problems. We just go to the stair well and wait to be counted.
I walked past my closest stair well to the one in the lunch room. The left overs from the lunch thing yesterday are still out. Nom nom nom. We chatted about how noisy it was and how some of our collective friends have custom molded in ear monitor head phones.
12:20-12:43 Lunch. Ate left overs with half the company in the lunch room. No pictures taken. No one put this one up on Facebook or Google+.
People at my spot spoke of video games. I didn't catch much else. I was only there for about twenty minutes including warming my food. I even had three deserts.
14:50 Bumped in to a friend headed the opposite way in the hall. He said "Good morning - er - afternoon Kelly. Whatever it is." I answered "Who has time to worry about time?" Neither of us stopped walking. Good times.
15:21 Thought about taking a break, but I just don't want to go back to the lunch room for more food.
15:45 Stopped in to someone's office in an attempt to kill five minutes between tasks. They were busy and I left before costing them too much time.
17:30 Left work. Caught a ride so I brought some of the coffee cans I've been hording at work home.
18:47 Published blog. Relaxing at home.

No comments: