It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-10-31

Notes:

Dell wants me to run a program that gathers a ton of information about a computer that I'm having issues with. No big deal. I finally figure out how to run the program properly and get the dump. Then it gets clogged in the quarantine of our email system. I have a couple of places I have to jab it with a stick to plumb it through the system. All in all it is much more difficult than it should be. We couldn't connect with a remote desktop connection either. Our firewall is understandably restrictive at work. I'm very glad of that from an IT perspective. I hate it when warring the user hat.

It is Halloween today. I have no plans. The idea of doing anything is just not there. Elle is off with her grandfather. I have so much to do and I don't feel all that well. I have a sore throat that will not go away. I have to get some things on the way home. I have to catch the bus and walk the last mile and a half from where it lets me off. Many miles to go before I sleep. It is just a good thing that I don't watch TV any more. It took too much time.

No comments: