It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-10-17

Notes:

It was foggy on the walk in this morning. The light worked great. It helps me take up a lot of space and be seen from a long way away. When I got off the bus at my work, there was almost no fog. It appears to have skipped that part of the city. Odd how it is so spotty. I would like to have one of those 2000 lumen spotlights for foggy days. Just to shine in to the air from the other side of the levy. You know, all mysterious like.

I listen to Mark Lavin, Alix Jones and G. Gordon Liddy. I listen to them right up to the point where they take calls. I do not like listening to people argue with stupid people. I know it eats up time and makes for ratings. I cannot sit through it.

There was a show on the BBC today about stamp collecting. Talk about a dead art. They had a statistic that in the 1990's there were 100,000 members of a stamp collecting club in the U. K.. By today the number was 1000. Yikes.

It is getting to the point where everything on geek podcasts is all about Apple and the iPhone. The geek podcasts I listen to are getting ridiculous on the amount of free advertising they give to these products. It is getting to the point where I fast forward through the hype. This is a shame because there are tid bits of useful info going by.

No comments: