It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-10-14

Notes:

Wow, people are pissed about the Blackberry outage. My mother is upset. That should tell you something. They have made a powerful enemy.

My frigging phone is bitching about running out of install space. It won't let me remove some programs that came with the phone. I need to figure out how to root the phone just so I can free up some flash. That is ridiculous.

At work today, I looked for HDMI to DVI cables. This allows laptops and similar video hookups to use TVs and such. A couple months ago I looked around and found several for about $8 or so. We ordered some for $6 I think. Anyway, today I looked around and found a couple choices for $1.50 or so. How can they make the cable for that? How can they make the cable and get it to Amazon for that? The copier in the cable is not cheap. It nearly makes me want to calculate the coper mass and if I can make a profit buying these cables and taking them to the recycling place down town. (no)

Had to mess with a system this morning that is about eleven years old. It has the same OS on it as the day this company bought it as far as I can tell. It is miles out of date. It doesn't have half the utilities that I'm used to just to get around in the OS. It has an OS that I'm really not all that adept in to begin with. A drive is having issues. I'm not even sure if I can mount the drive in another OS.

I've decided to cheat a bit and use some footage that I shot today on tomorrow's vlog. Shhhhhh. Don't tell any one. Not that any one cares.c

Virgin Mobile Optimus V batteries http://www.amazon.com/Anker-1600mAh-Battery-Optimus-Multi-purpose/dp/B005B3L6KY/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1318594399&sr=1-5

No comments: