It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-10-12

Notes

More is not better when it comes to vitamins.

The Marines have a high retention rate in an economic down turn. recruits may have to wait months for a position to open up.

The thought crossed my mind to capture the sunrise this morning. However, when I got to work, the building was dripping wet. So wet that the windows were fogged over and streaking with running water. There was not a cloud in the sky. This was entirely from humidity. Welcome to Houston.

There is a saying among young women in China. "I would rather cry in a BMW than smile on a bicycle." I hate to tell every one this, that is women in general. Women for the most part are hard wired to seek out a mate with resources.

Heard a Wakeup to Money report yesterday where people on the show were asking the question "Is it possible to both increase lending and only lend to people who can pay it back?" The guy being interviewed acted like it was obvious that the two went hand in hand. Everyone on the show seemed to think he was nuts. I agree more with the later. Those things seem to conflict.

"Slovakia should not be forced to loan to Greece." Slovakia is really regretting getting in to this mess. I remember when some of the more resent joiners to the EU pulled the trigger thinking "You will be sorry." They are. What was the draw to join the EU in the first place? I live in the U. S. so what do I know about living in a small country? Perhaps they wanted to stop getting bullied around by the Eastern Block. Perhaps they just wanted to have a bit more clout in trade.

Shot a couple anecdotes at lunch. Hopefully they turn up on the vlog. My fear is that I will start repeating the old stories like every other old fart that I've ever come across. My grandfather had some stories. He told them over and over. I wish now I had recorded them so I could have them one more time.

Isn't "unassorted" the same as "sorted"?

No comments: