It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-10-26

Childhood

When I was a kid and growing up, I did all the following without getting in trouble.

  • latchkey kids.
  • Drinking on Guadalupe River.
  • Traveling on the bus with ammunition and a bayonet in your bag.
  • Carnying a pocket knife to school.
  • Got spanked when I screwed up.
  • Played on a school playground off hours when no one was around.
  • Hung out in a public park after hours.
  • Take pictures and video in public.
  • Swim in a park lake.

Things I was not or would not have been aloud to do when I was a kid that are not so taboo today.

  • Be one of the following:
    • Gay, or even a submissive male.
    • Pothead
    • Sexually active, there is not enough of a stigma today in my book.
  • Boys growing long hair in public school.

No comments: