It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-20

Notes:

I had nose issues last night. I tried an old standby. I took an antihistamine. Guess what. I had a sore throat this morning. There is something about taking antihistamines that makes me sick. I really must find a better way to treat my allergies than these little pink pills.

The walk in this morning was interesting. We had a good soaking rain last night. It was the first in a long time. The grass had indeed become crunchy and was completely gone in the areas where people walk along side the road. It was a slippery mess. The plants are going to go nuts. I will be calling soon I'm sure to ask the county to mow the strip of land.

What ever happened to Signal Gas Stations?

The middle finger on my left hand hurts. I jabbed it a year ago. Never has gotten better.

They busted another trader making bullshit trades that ended up costing a bank over a billion dollars. The guy is 31. He was making promises and not booking them back to his employer. The argument is that the tax payers should not underwrite these assholes. This happened in Europe. It is something like the third time in recent history.

Someone cleaned the coffee pot at work. It was leaking all over the place. I believe they sent a couple runs of either bleach or another chemical through the mechanism. Whatever they did, it seems to have worked for the time being. The trouble is, these things tend to get go bad again. Not sure what to do. We only use bottled water in that thing. ... This happened after I got my cup bucket of coffee this morning.

Greece is going to bring the European experiment to it's knees. Will it survive? Well, someone will still live in the area currently called Greece. A lot of very wealthy people want Europe to work because they keep getting more rich and it makes controlling we lowly peon people easier. Someone proposed a European bond market again. At the end of the day, Germany is the one guaranteeing the lights stay on. It doesn't matter how you shuffle the paperwork.

The more people who have to move back home after collage, the less stigma it comes with. More jobs are vanishing to technology than to people over seas. There is a new term coming up, "jobbed" vs "jobless". There is another saying that people are fighting "Unemployed need not apply." There is a stigma for people who have been unemployed. The employed tend to avoid the unemployed.

The health industry is 14% of GDP in the U. S.. There will be a rush of patients in 2014 provided the new health care laws kick in. People without insurance tend to wait to get treated until they are much sicker.

I'm sick of hearing the term "green jobs". I'm sick of it more than other green this and green that statements. This is probably due to the sheer amount of my tax money spent on this bullshit.

Man, went for a walk around the parking garage for lunch. The weather felt great. There was just a bit of breeze, but not enough to cool everything off. It was great in the shade.

No comments: