It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-17

Notes:

They said on the news there was another fire in the park next to my house. It was on the other side, the north side. It was near some apartments. I cannot imagine how frightening that must be. I hope I never find out.

Lunch conversation today consisted of work stuff. Drag. I ended up walking around the parking garage. Felt nice to get outside.

A friend and I are looking to shoot a video for YouTube.

I heard two people yelling at each other at lunch today. The male sounded upset and the female sounded desperate. I could not understand a single word they shouted. I have no idea what language they were speaking/shouting. They were in the apartment complex south of my work. It made me think of a template for conversations. I'm quite sure that some conversations could be all but interpreted just from their tone and the actions of the people. I would like to harness this. I would like to know if there are any experiments using nonsense words, but real tones and actions.

Lower case letters were invented after upper case characters to save space on manuscripts.

No comments: