It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-13

Lights

For the first time, I swapped the batteries in my flashlight the way I want to. I charged them both up on day one. Then I charged them both the second time because I couldn't get one to charge. This time I only charged one of them. It too well over six hours. Not sure why. I hope this is a good routine. It works for me.

So far this flashlight has worked like a champ. I use it the whole way from home to the bus stop. I leave it in medium. It is plenty bright for walking around.

It had been a week. I turned it on and handed it to Elle. "When it starts blinking on its own, bring it back to me." She had it for a long time. She got board and I just left it on the table. It still lasted a long time. She came over and played with it some more. It finally started blinking.

The holster works so far. I constantly grab the light looking for the tool and the tool looking for the light. The cases are not even close to one another. Still.

No comments: