It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-14

Break conversation

  • Video games
    • Addiction to video games.
    • Steam
      • Buying games in bulk on sale and giving them to friends to have someone to play with.
      • Tons of pretty good games.
    • Gaming taking time away from other things.
    • College gaming.
  • Popcorn
    • The variety of flavored microwave popcorns.
    • How do you make caramel popcorn?
    • If you put popcorn in front of most people, they will eat it.
    • The smell of popcorn will sell it.
    • Popcorn is about the only food that I will eat even when I'm full.
  • Home repair and maintenance
    • Our grass is dying.
    • Everything on homes breaks.

I only went to lunch for about fifteen minutes. I went to the lunch room during afternoon break. Several engineers made noises about playing video games while spouting information they were reading online. One of the other engineers popped some popcorn. Another heated up lunch left overs. I talked and ate the left over popcorn the engineer didn't want.

No comments: